We all have that special someone in our lives that constantly goes above and beyond to help others, expecting nothing in return. Although he or she never looks for recognition or rewards, it is sometimes nice to acknowledge the hard work that is done on a daily basis. What better time than Thanksgiving? What better way than with Qui Si Bella Spa?
Finish your Christmas shopping all at once this year!
Buy 5 Christmas Gift Cards valued at $100, and we’ll give you a F-R-E-E Massage (valued at $100).
So instead of stressing out over your holiday gifts this year, come to Qui Si Bella!
Where else can you get a massage for finishing your shopping list?
Qui Si Bella Spa, located in Santa Barbara, CA, offers a wide range of services to relax and rejuvenate the mind and body. If you’re looking to give a gift of thanks, a gift certificate is the perfect option. It can be used for a variety of relaxing services, including massages. There are more benefits to massage than just making you feel better. When you give the gift of massage you are also giving the gift of health. Massage can lower back pain and increase joint flexibility. Massage also helps with fighting off illness because it stimulates lymph flow, the body’s natural defense system.
If someone is anxious or depressed, massage can also help because of the endorphins that are released. This naturally makes the receiver of the massage feel relaxed and happy. Massages can also reduce spasms and cramping. At Qui Si Bella Spa, you can choose from several massages including Swedish massage, Hot Stone massage, and Ayurvedic massage, just to name a few.
If you’re thinking of treating someone with a gift certificate from Qui Si Bella Spa, there are also several facial options to choose from. Our Mediterranean Facial exfoliates and hydrates to renew your complexion. This treatment is for all skin types, but is especially beneficial for mature skin. Another type of facial offered is the organic balancing facial. During this treatment organic products are used to connect your skin to the earth’s natural source of beauty.
The benefits of facials include increased circulation. Facial treatments help to increase the flow of oxygen-enriched blood to skin cells. This helps to give skin a healthy glow.
Q: Do you offer any special packages?
A: Yes, we do. There are a variety of packages to choose from depending on the types of services you’re looking for. They range from one and a half hours of relaxing treatments all the way up to four hours of services.
Q: Besides gift certificates, do you offer membership packages?
A: Yes! There’s no yearly commitment required. For a monthly fee of $70 you will get a one-hour massage or upgrade to a facial for $85/month. If you miss a month, the credit rolls over so you don’t lose it. Members also receive 15% off of all products. Click here for more information on memberships.
Q: What happens if I can’t make my appointment?
A: We really hope you don’t have to cancel your relaxation time, but if you do we ask you give us 24-hour notice. Appointments are held with a credit card. If 24-hour notice is not given, you will be charged the full service fee.
Thanksgiving Activities in the Santa Barbara Area
- Thanksgiving Day Pumpkin Smash: Come on down to the Santa Barbara Zoo on Thanksgiving, November 24, 2016 at 10 a.m. The zookeepers will be giving the animals pumpkins to play with to see what happens.
- 5K Gobble Gobble Run: Enjoy live music, food trucks and wine tasting at this annual event. This year’s event will be held at Foxon Canyon Road. Enjoy a glass of wine at the finish line at Fess Parker Wines.
- New Noise Musical Festival: Two days before Thanksgiving, November 22, 2016, be sure to stop by the downtown Santa Barbara area at 3p.m. for a variety of performances.
- Sammy’s wine tours are the perfect choice for a great wine tasting trip this Thanksgiving. Santa Barbara and Santa Ynez are home to some of the best wineries in California.
- Blush Christmas Dinner Downtown: This year why not try something different and have a Blush Christmas Dinner? Blush is a cozy restaurant and lounge that will be open on Christmas from noon until 10:00 p.m. You and your guests can sit back and relax while their chefs do all the cooking.
- Max’s Restaurant: Treat your Holiday guests to the best breakfast in town! For over 30 years, Max’s Restaurant, located at 3514 State Street, Santa Barbara, in the Upper State St. area, has earned a reputation for the best breakfast in town.
*Not Valid for 30 minute treatments*Deluxe Manicure & Pedicure
with Callus removal
$49. (Reg. $71.)
These specials do not apply to all our Therapists
Have you heard about our new SPA MEMBERSHIPS?
NO yearly commitment required.
Monthly Fee of $70, includes a one-hour massage for the month or upgrade to a facial. Miss a month? No problem the massage credits roll-over so you never lose the opportunity to feel great.
A monthly fee of $85 for facial membership.
- Membership credit applicable for 50-minute massages
- Swedish Massage
- Couple’s Massage
Upgrade to a specialty massage or facial for only $10 more
- Mediterranean Facial
- Rainforest Anti-Aging Facial
- Hot stone massage
- Sports / Deep Tissue Massage
- Prenatal massage
Other great benefits
- Choose your own monthly payment day to work best with your busy schedule.
- Spa members receive an additional 15% off all products.
Qui Si Bella is located inside the LORETO Plaza Shopping Center on the corner of State Street and LAS Positas Road.
3311 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
About Qui Si Bella: Qui Si Bella, located at 3311 State Street, is Santa Barbara’s most comprehensive day spa. Personal care services available at the luxury, eco-wellness spa include holistic treatments, massages, wraps, anti-aging facials, body detox programs, and Thai massage. Hours are Monday: noon-7p.m., Tuesday-Saturday: 10a.m.-7p.m., and Sunday: 10a.m.-5p.m. Visit the website at http://www.quisibella.com“Like” the Facebook page for more information on Santa Barbara spa services. Call 805-682-0003